Thank you for your interest in Archbishop Riordan High School!
Please click here to access our online application for the 2017-18 school year. In order to start the application, you will need to set up an InfoSnap account. Once you created an account you will also be able to book a Crusader for a Day visit or Parent Tour.
General Application Requirements
The following gives a general overview of what is required to apply to Archbishop Riordan High School.
- Online Application: All interested students must complete an online application, including the submission of one essay. The deadline to submit the application is Monday, December 5, 2016.
- Application Fee: This non-refundable fee must be paid online as part of the online application.
- 7th and 8th Grade Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation: Archbishop Riordan will contact your school for this information after an application has been submitted.
- RSP: For individuals applying for the RSP Program, additional documentation is required. Families must submit a recent (within three years) psycho-educational evaluation that shows a diagnosis of a mild to moderate learning disability, spectrum disorder, NVLD, ADD/ADHD or any OHI. For the family interview that is required for all applicants, you will meet with a member of our RSP Staff. Schedule an Interview with RSP Staff
- High School Placement Test (HSPT): To be considered for admission, prospective 8th grade students must take the HSPT. The HSPT will be offered at Archbishop Riordan on Saturday, January 7, 2017.
- Family Interviews: Interviews are required for all applicants and will begin in November, and a completed application must be on file in order to schedule the interview. Schedule an Interview
Non-Discriminatory Policy as to Students
Archbishop Riordan High School, mindful of its mission to be witness to the love of Christ for all, admits student of any race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or make available to students at this school. Archbishop Riordan High School does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin, age, gender or disability in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.