Archbishop Riordan High School students live in an on-campus dormitory with modern facilities and living arrangements including a hightech media lounge, private study rooms, and dining facilities featuring delicious international cuisine.
Life at Archbishop Riordan is fun! While students are involved in a range of sports and activities on campus, it is our goal that boarding students experience all that San Francisco has to offer. Here is just a sample of weekend activities for students:
- Hiking and Camping in Yosemite National Park
- College visits to UC Berkeley, Stanford and UCLA
- San Francisco 49er football and Giants baseball games
- Ski and Snowboard Trips to Lake Tahoe
- Visits to local Amusement Parks
- Performances by the San Francisco Symphony and Opera
- Visits to museums such as: SF MOMA, the de Young, and the Academy of Sciences
- Special Boarding Student Retreats
Boarding Program Newsletter
Read the latest news from the boarding program here.